The following presentations were given at the March 1, 2007 briefing on geothermal energy to members of the U.S. Congress. This second annual briefing was hosted by Geothermal Energy Association (GEA) and the Environmental and Energy Study Institute (EESI) and featured the following presenters:
(1) Bernie Karl, Chena Hot Springs Resort, Alaska
(2) Karl Gawell, Geothermal Energy Association (GEA)
(3) Jefferson Tester, Professor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
(4) Roy Mink, U.S. Geothermal Inc.*
(5) Paul Thomsen, Ormat Technologies Inc.